Personal Health Record (PHR)
Links and documents
What is PHR?
Personal Health Record (PHR) is a confidential, web-based, electronic medical record that combines information available
from medical claims and testing, along with information provided by the patient for members of Arkansas Blue Cross and
Blue Shield, Health Advantage, BlueAdvantage, Medi-Pak and Medi-Pak Advantage.
Information included in PHR
- Inpatient/outpatient visits
- Prescription medications
- Chronic conditions
- Care reminders (treatment opportunities)
- Diagnosis and procedure codes
- Radiation measures
- Lab results
Member-entered information in PHR
- Over-the-counter medications
- Allergies/sensitivities to drugs or materials
- Medical, family and social history
- Emergency contact information
- Health tracker
- Document upload capability
How to access
- If you are a provider or work for a provider and have an active user ID, you can
sign in to the PHR system.
- If you have a user ID that is not active and would like to have it reactivated, contact us.
- If you do not have an active user ID, and would like to get access to the PHR for your clinic,
complete the PHR User Agreement.